Negotiation Training for Book Publishers
Learn how to confidently negotiate
This course has been designed to provide an easy framework within which to negotiate for those working in the print and publishing industries. Good negotiation takes skill. Learn how to achieve a clear advantage in the majority of situations where you negotiate.
- Achieve a more profitable outcome from negotiations
- Approach negotiation situations confidently, and carry them out within a clear structure
- Ensure that they have clear goals and that these are obtained and ratified from within your company if necessary
- Take the lead in discussions and spot all negotiation opportunities
- Bargain in a flexible manner which makes it more difficult for the other party to move you from your desired outcome.
What skills do I need for this course?
No previous experience needed. Suitable for buyers, people in sales or customer services staff working in book publishing or print.
Matthew Parker – Print Procurement Expert with over 20 years experience
Matthew headed up print purchasing at Future Publishing, one of the UK’s leading consumer magazine publishers and now provides consultancy and training services to then industry.
At Future, he achieved significant reductions on multi-million pound spend every year. Matthew has also worked as a print specialist at many different companies of all sizes and in various market sectors.
Matthew’s experience has included agency and marketing environments and also small publishing companies, giving him exposure and understanding in a variety of company cultures.
Interested in this course?
Please get in touch.