COVID 19 update from Imago
Although staff in our various sales offices are currently working from home, we’re open for business at Imago. We’re equipped with everything we need to work effectively to keep things moving and to keep communications open with our customers and suppliers.
Our head office in Thame can receive and send parcels for the time being. Phoning our head office is also possible, and in the event of you not being able to contact someone, head office should be able to help you.
The situation with our supplier base is fluid and changing daily, but a brief summary here should go a long way to reassure you that not only are we ‘open for business’, we are also, perhaps uniquely, able to find alternative solutions should global events affect one region or more.
- China – factories and ports are operating normally. Around 90% of the workforce are back and China remains the best option for print, for now.
- Malaysia – our factories were closed temporarily but have now reopened with minimal disruption.
- India – lockdown has been extended and factories are closed until April 15th.
- Spain – announced new measures last weekend, restricting commercial activity to essential services only. Factories are closed until April 9th
- Italy, Turkey, Slovenia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Poland – Office staff are working from home but factories are open, work is being completed and transportation, although encountering some delays and driver shortages, is still happening.
If there is anything you think we might be able to help or support you with, please do not hesitate to ask. We have an established supply chain throughout the Far East and Europe and a team able to source most products should the need arise.
And finally, we’d like to assure you that any jobs that you may have with us are being handled with the usual care and attention that you would expect from us. If there are any unforeseen delays caused by the outbreak, then we will inform you in a timely manner.
We are looking forward to seeing you all again when we are ‘on the other side’ of this pandemic – and wishing you every success at keeping yourselves and loved ones safe, and your businesses ticking over