The Imago Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Imago Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 14th 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company details and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as address and postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
You are entitled to access your personal date so that you are aware of and can verify the lawfulness of the data processing. Should you wish to request this please contact us by email at email@example.com
You are entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
You may request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. The Right to Erasure does not provide an absolute ‘right to be forgotten’, however, you do have a right to have personal data erased and to prevent processing in specific circumstances.
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed
- When you withdraw consent
- When you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing
- When the personal data was unlawfully processed
- When the personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer.
Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won’t work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you’re not happy with this, we won’t set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by unsubscribing from any of our email newsletters using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are compelled by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Debbie Knight, Imago Publishing Ltd, Albury Court, Albury, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 2LP.